Executive Vice President HR
Dustin is seeking an Executive Vice President of HR to lead the transformation of the company from multiple entities into a harmonized culture with a unified business plan. As the driving force behind this transformation, you will be responsible for balancing the preservation of local cultures while aligning them with the overall business strategy. You will also contribute a People and Culture perspective to the overall business strategy, goals, governance, and organizational structure. This strategic and operational role includes leading a team of 40 people with three direct reports.
- Be a strong driving force in transforming Dustin into a unified company, based on a harmonized culture, an attractive employer brand, a digital platform, and streamlined processes across business units and geographical areas.
- Specifically strengthen HR operations delivery, including a harmonized and efficient daily support to managers and employees through excellent service, relevant systems/tools, and automated processes.
- Drive profitable growth by securing the right competence, recruiting, and enabling change.
- Develop a modern and efficient work approach to maximize the hybrid workplace's potential, attract, and retain talent, increase productivity, and improve the company’s work culture.
- Advise the CEO and colleagues in the executive team on leadership, engagement, organization, culture, and competency-related matters.
- Ensure competency development by developing and implementing strategies to recruit, train and retain qualified personnel.
- Produce and maintain strategies, policies, processes, and tools related to People and Culture.
- Support and coach managers in employer and management-related matters.
- Ensure a stable delivery of employee data, HR administration, personal data, and expert support in labor law and work environment.
- Monitor the development and legal issues related to employees.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in HR or Economics.
- Practical experience in all parts of People and Culture, including HRBP, creating HR strategies, developing comp & ben frameworks, system implementations, and leadership development.
- Previous experience leading an HR organization and being part of an executive team.
- Experience in a fast-moving industry such as IT, e-commerce, professional services, and/or FMCG.
- Prior experience working at international companies with complex structures and/or international companies in a rapid growth phase.
- Proven ability to collaborate across functional boundaries and build relationships with leaders at all levels in the organization.
- Proven ability to build and lead high-performing teams focused on results and employee development.
- Vast experience working with HR systems and other technical tools.
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English.
Personal Qualities and Motivations:
- Results and business-driven with an interest in numbers and a high degree of commercial awareness.
- Decisive and action-oriented, i.e., the ability to make quick decisions and drive change.
- Value-driven, empathetic, and curious about people.
- Strong ability to analyze data and translate insights into concrete actions and strategies.
- Ability to switch between strategic issues and operational tasks.
- Has presence and social confidence. Can handle challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Straightforward and clear communicator.
We invite you to submit your application, if you meet the qualifications and personal qualities outlined above.
Questions are answered by Recruitment Consultant Charlotte Mårdh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 073-022 83 53 or Julia Holmen, email@example.com, 070-758 16 87